March 15, 2021
Welcome! Your trust and your privacy are very important to our non-profit Buddha CEO Quantum Foundation, registered in the state of Karnataka, India, and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The personal information that we collect is used for providing and improving our service to you and to carry out the mission and objectives of the Foundation in the best possible way.
1. What information do we collect and when do we collect them
A. Information you voluntarily give to the Foundation
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Foundation Website and materials, enroll into our Programs, make donations and communicate with us. This information is necessary for your adequate use of the Foundation. Without it, we cannot provide you with the requested service. The main circumstances for collecting are the following:
• Your information for Programs: When you enroll into a program, we require certain information such as your first and last names, email address, location, role, phone number or other details. So that we can send you the Foundation Programs emails, contacts, zoom links, WhatsApp and other social media links and invite you into the programs’ user communities.
• Your information for other Requests: We require certain information such as your first and last names, email address, location, role, and phone number when you want to interact with the Foundation, for instance to be a volunteer, or get a contact for a Corporate program, or subscribe to our Newsletter, or ask a question on donation, etc., so that we can follow up and provide you back the answers and information that you are looking for.
• Your Information from self-assessments & surveys that you agree to complete, and may require personal information (as email address, phone number, address, age or gender)
• Your communication with our Foundation Team Members: We collect information from your communication and any other content you choose to provide to us (e-mails or Text Messages with questions, personal stories, videos, thank you words, ideas, suggestions, etc.) and they may include personal information (as email address, phone number, address, age or gender)
B. Information we automatically collect from your use of the buddhaceo.org site
If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
C. Information we collect from third parties
During the course of our operations, the site may collect your personal information from third parties, that may be necessary for the adequate use and performance while using buddhaceo.org website.
2. How and why do we use your personal information
The Foundation may use the Non-Personal and Personal data that we collect to improve our existing Site, Content and Programs, develop new services and to improve and personalize your experiences while interacting with us. We may use the information in the following ways:
• To improve our buddhaceo.org website in order to better serve you and to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content, material and programs in which you are most interested
• To assist trainers in conducting training in person or remotely
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or any other site feature.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests (like signing up to a Newsletter) and quickly process your enrollments and transactions.
• To ask for your feedback, ratings and reviews of our Programs and Content
• To follow up with you after a communication (like a live chat, email, WhatsApp message, or phone inquiries)
• To help the Buddha-CEO community including you to learn from others’ personal experience
• To do all that is necessary to carry out the objectives of the Foundation in the most effective manner and anything else that we deem necessary during the course of our operations
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
And the information we may collect automatically from the WiX Platform is usually website statistical data. It helps estimate our audience size and usage patterns in order to improve the site and to deliver a better service.
3. Who has access to your Personal Data
Access to your data is given to the Team members who require access in order to provide you with the information you need, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries, including for donations.
It is the intent of the Foundation to not pass on or sell your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside of the Foundation. But your data may be shared within our Foundation Team members, with our partners or affiliates or parent organizations when there is a specific purpose to enhance the quality of service provided to you or to carry out the Foundation mission and objectives more effectively.
4. Where is your Personal Data stored and for how long
Where: Our buddhaceo.org site is hosted on the WiX platform. WiX provides us with the online platform that allows us to present our Content / Materials, enroll participants in our Programs, receive user-generated content, etc.
All direct payment gateways are managed by the Razorpay and the Milaap platforms and used by our Foundation for donations.
How long: The Foundation will retain and securely store your Personal Data for as long as needed to provide the best service to you, to meet its mission and objectives in the best possible way or to meet any legal / other obligations.
5. How do we protect your Personal Information
The Foundation is committed to data security and does its best to implement technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. Our staff members are reasonably trained to understand and comply with the necessary controls.
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. Even if we will always do our best to protect your personal information, any transmission of personal information to and from the buddhaceo.org site is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. You should only access the site within a secure environment. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while you are on the Internet.
6. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. Use of Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for many reasons including: to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
• Any and all other services that we may deem necessary from time to time and may use in future
8. Your Privacy Rights
Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application.
To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please send an email to the email address: help@Buddhaceo.org. We will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
E-mails: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our future emails, you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each Buddha CEO Quantum Foundation email.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, please send us an email to the email address help@Buddhaceo.org, or you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
9. About Children’s Privacy
The Foundation Site, Content and Meditation Programs are primarily for workplaces and universities. They also are available to the general public, it means to homemakers, Senior citizens, Youth and families. Hence children under the age of 13 might happen to participate in the context of a family attendance to our programs or with verifiable consent of the parents.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child under age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us and confirm your consent.
11. Contact Us